SIMG affiliated carriers are selected after very careful review, taking nearly a year of planning and due diligence for each. Partnerships are continuously evaluated to make certain that mutual underwriting goals are achieved, and agents’ client goals are met.
Requirements of SIMG partnered carriers:
- Uniqueness regarding underwriting business model and the niche into which they wish to market, and how that niche relates to our other existing providers;
- Willingness to accept and embrace our business model;
- Availability of seasoned field support services;
- Educational resources, both on and off-line;
- Quality of products and client support services;
- Innovation and marketplace recognizability; and
- Historic and present financial strength and business integrity.