Has your agency been rejected for obtaining direct contracts with quality carriers because: you are too small, have recently been with a captive carrier, or are experienced and striking out on your own but have no “track record” on your own?
Due to the “power of many,” we are able to help you with obtaining direct contract relationships with high quality and sought-after insurance companies for which you would not be able to ordinarily qualify due to onerous premium volume commitments.
Many of our member agents have either decided to go “independent” from being with captive single-company environments, or are experienced personnel who were under the employ of an agency but wish to strike out on their own.
Not all SIMG partner companies are available in all States. However, the following States are where SIMG is seeking and has active agent membership: AZ, CA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MO, TX, MN, and WI.
Peruse our site, and take a look at our business philosophy. We are unlike anyone else in the business because with SIMG:
- You enjoy direct carrier appointments;
- You are able to quote, bind, issue and service your clients on-line, with no third party intervention or involvement unless Surplus Lines;
- Your name and contact information appears on policy declarations where direct appointed (except Surplus Lines);
- You receive generous commissions and are able to share in company bonus distributions;
- You are able to secure carrier contracts on your own at any time, outside of SIMG sponsored companies;
- You may leave SIMG at any time, and place your clients with companies with whom we did not assist in appointment;
- You have direct access to all company owners, for any reason;
- You may avail yourself to company sponsored educational and promotion resources; and
- You can be assured sponsored carriers are of the highest quality for agent and client services, financial integrity, and marketplace recognizability.