In addition to motor club programs, AAA has been insuring drivers for generations. Products include: Auto, Home and Condo, Renters, Life, Boats, Recreational Vehicles, personal umbrellas and Motorcycle and Off-Road Vehicles. Great programs, pricing and discounts for packages and other provisions.
AAA is available to SIMG agents in Central and Northern Illinois, and Northern Indiana. Contact us for full availability.
Donald Gaddis Company
This Trusted Choice® Wholesale Excess and Surplus Lines Broker has been serving experienced and novice Insurance agents since 1982.
- Appetite includes Professional Liability; D&O; Media, Cyber, Liquor, and Employment Practices Liability; difficult or unusual Commercial Property, Casualty, Package coverages and Liquor. If you have a commercial coverage line in any SIMG state for which you need help, Gaddis Company can fill the bill. (WC and Auto Liability excepted – Use Guard or Hartford)
- Gaddis Company has access to over 100 carriers, and enjoys many direct and immediate binding authorities.
- They are affiliated with NAPSLO, PLUS, Surplus Lines Association of Illinois, Association of Lloyd’s Brokers, and IIA of Illinois and Indiana. Gaddis maintains $5,000,000 of Professional Liability Insurance; and have 11 broker specialists with an average of 15 years extensive placement experience.
Their Tradition of Extraordinary Service to Professional Insurance agents and their clients is now immediately available to SIMG affiliated agents in all states.
First Chicago is a regional carrier specializing in personal and commercial auto insurance, and artisan general liability. Agents familiar with First Chicago attest to this company’s fine and storied history of auto coverage placement for drivers of every challenge. Generous commissions combined with ease of doing business has made this carrier the favorite of agents who have them in their shops.
They have been serving independent agents since 1920 in IL, KS, IN, and MO.
Foremost – Bristol West
Specialty coverages such as mobile home, motorcycle, personal watercraft, boats, snowmobiles, collectible autos, specialty homeowners, travel trailer, off road vehicles, and more.
This Zurich Company is outstanding, and will provide you and your clients with service and products exceeding your highest expectations. Your clients deserve the best!
Founders is a multi-line and mulit-state A. M. Best rated A- carrier serving independent agents for over 100 years. Founders specializes in writing non-standard P&C personal lines and liquor liability.
- Illinois: Private Passenger and Commercial Auto at 22.5% commission, Garage Liability at 12.5% commission.
- Indiana: Private Passenger and Commercial Auto at 15% commission
- All SIMG States: Liquor Liability
*Stated Commission are pre-SIMG commission split arrangement.
Guard Insurance Company
A Berkshire Hathaway Company, Guard is a medium sized Property and casualty company specializing in Small Business (BOP’s) and mono-line Workers Compensation Risks. Rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best with over 73,000 insured’s give our agents and clients confidence they will give only the utmost attention and service to SIMG agencies and clients alike.
Appointments to this company are highly prized and sought by Independent Agents because of swift underwriting decisions, financial integrity and superior claims service.
Contact us for full target and general appetite guide.
Commercial Umbrella, BOP’s, and Workers Compensation is available to SIMG agents in Illinois, and Mono-line Workers compensation is available in all SIMG States.
The Hartford comes as close as possible to all things to all agents.
Personal and commercial lines products, administrative and claims services are highly respected by agents and clients alike!
The “Agent Only” Electronic Business Center (EBC) is the definitive authority on the broad range of acceptable risks, but Hartford particularly shines on: Business services, communications, construction, financial services, manufacturing, printers, private education, technology, wholesalers, product distributors, management liability, ocean and inland marine, umbrella and excess liability, surety and fidelity, and international coverages. (shopping centers, movie theaters, auto parts and machinery distributors, steel fabricators, medical equipment manufacturers, builders risk, general and highway contractors, utility contractors, engineers). Services also include Captive Insurance company management and complete on-line and on-site agent educational support.
- A full range of Fidelity and Surety bonds are available.
- Personal lines products include: home business, personal umbrella, auto, homeowners, condo, dwelling fire, and flood. Be sure to check out programs and rates at the Agent’s Electronic Business Center.
- Hartford Personal Lines expects at least two written policies per month, or $20,000 per year from SIMG members. Commercial Lines appointees should be producing at least $50,000 per year in production.
- Hartford Commercial is requiring $50,000 first year production commitment for that line’s access.
- (not available in Michigan)
J.M Wilson Brokers
This is a great E&S market for all risks for which you do not have a market including “hard to place” clients. Some of the capabilities include:
- Commercial Transportation
- Property & Casualty
- Personal Lines
- Professional / E&O
- Bonds (SBA, Bid-Performance, Fidelity, Public Official etc)
- Business Auto
- Commercial Trucking
- Dump Trucks
- Garage Liability (Used Autos, Truck Repair, etc)
- Gas Haulers
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Workman’s Comp
- And MANY MORE!
Mercury Insurance Group
Mercury Insurance Group is an A+ national carrier committed to the independent agency system writing personal auto, home, umbrella and commercial auto.
As the nation’s 34th largest insurance group, 33rd largest property/casualty writer and 15th largest personal auto carrier you can count on Mercury as a stable insurer providing excellent claim service.
Available to our Illinois partners only, at this time.
Metropolitan Life P&C
140 year old company rated A+ by A.M. Best. They are the Nation’s 13th largest personal lines P&C carrier with over $3.0 billion in annual premium. 3.8 million autos and homes insured attests to their competitive nature and focus on excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
Met P&C expects two policies per month, or $15,000 minimum premium production per year.
(not available in Michigan)
National General Insurance Company
National General is our partner for member agents looking for client Homeowner coverage in the $750,000 to $3,000,000 range. As with all our member carriers, National General’s Premier Program specializes in superior level coverage options for the discriminating high-end homeowner. Be sure to contact us for complete details including Power Point level information.
Available in: CA, IL, IN, IA, MO, TX, and WI.
As a member of the Liberty Mutual Group of companies, Safeco is enjoying an “A” (Excellent) rating from A. M. Best.
Safeco is positioned to become the premier, number one ranked personal lines agency for clients and agencies alike. Aggressive underwriting, product design, excellence in service at all levels, and pricing is making this company highly regarded and desired in today’s marketplace. You can make it happen with Safeco.
Feel free to contact us for underwriting appetite or appointment request materials for your agency. Auto, Home and Condo, Classic Vehicles, Landlord Protection, Renters, Boat and RV, Motorcycle and Personal Umbrella are all available in our active SIMG States.
Travelers is one of the most recognized and pre-eminent personal and commercial insurance carriers today! Customer service, coverage, programs and products are the finest anywhere.
Advertising campaigns by the Travelers gives you instant credibility and name recognition, especially when you use their “Umbrella” as great marketing and signage materials are available to appointed agents.
Talk to us about a personal lines appointment today. If you are an experienced commercial lines agent with a healthy business book, let’s talk and see what we can do for one another.
- Travelers Personal Lines expects at least $15,000 per year in premium production. Travelers Commercial is expecting $50,000 production for access to that line.
- For more detailed information we invite you to their web site found at: www.Travelers.com
- *Not available to Farmer’s Insurance Agents unless letter of resignation with definite termination date has been established.
Unitrin – Kemper Specialty
A. M. Best Rated “Excellent” Unitrin Specialty – Alpha Property and Casualty offers:
- Non-Standard Auto;
- Competitive Rates, Commissions and Direct Bill Payment Plans;
- Limits up to 250/500/100
- Foreign and International Licenses and Business use accepted;
- Electronic and printable SR22;
- Web based endorsements and compatibility with most comparative raters:
- EFT – EZ Pay installments from Checking, Savings, or Credit Card;
- Agency retained documentation
- Outstanding claims service and a variety of discounts.
*Available in IL, IN, MO and WI.
Weiner Associates Extended Care Facilities
We can provide you and your clients with access to high quality general and professional liability, commercial auto, work comp, property and contents cover for all extended care facilities including: Independent living, assisted living, and long term focused care homes. Coverage is provided on a package basis from singular, multiple, or risk pool sources.
Contact our office for application survey and procedure. Available in all states.